Types of cookies
First-party cookies are identified by the website you are entering and can only be read by this site.
Third-party cookies are defined by other organizations that we use for different services. For example, the external data analysis services we use and suppliers that provide this service define cookies on our behalf to report what is popular and what is not. The website you are browsing may also have content, such as embedded content from YouTube, and these sites may define their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
The information contained in the cookies is used to improve the services offered to you, for example:
- if you enable a service to recognize your device, you do not have to give the same information repeatedly during a session, for example, filling out a web form or web survey
- Supporting the My Favorites function
- allow the video player to function properly
- measuring how many people are using the services, enabling these services to be easier to use and providing them with sufficient capacity to continue to be provided quickly, analyzing anonymous data, enabling us to understand how people interact with different aspects of our online services, and how we can better understand these services. help
What happens if I refuse?
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or may not function correctly. This limits what you will do on our website and may have an impact on the design and user experience.
Possible features that may be affected include:
- Using the My Favorites function
- personalized experience of the website
- video monitoring
- likes or shares this page on social networks
- viewing embedded content
Cookies defined from this website
- „cookiesAccepted“- Cookies
My favorites (My Content)
- „Favorilerim“- Cookies
My Favorites Cookie is used to store the user content collection numerical ID and the possible “received” content collection. No information other than Collection-ID is used.
Various Cookies are used to store anonymous information about the user. This information is used to create user-targeted content.
- „Taxonomies“- Cookies
This cookie stores Information about the page topics the user visits. Subject Name and also the calculated factor are stored and evaluated when requesting a page
- „cmReferrer“- Cookies
This cookie stores information about the source of the user’s visit to this website. This information is also used to provide personalized content specific to the user.
- „cmKeyword“- Cookies
If the user came to the site using a search engine, the search engine could specify the Keywords the user was looking for. This information can be evaluated to display the selected content.
- „webtrekkOptOut“ Cookies
This cookie is defined when the user refuses to store the page navigation. (Privacy Statement)
DemirPharma has no control over any third party cookies and does not accept any liability for them. Refer to the third-party website for more details.